Sunday, November 23, 2008

snow

Snow is here for the second time this year and I hope that it will stay a little longer this time. It was freezing cold the entire weekend and I had to pull out my warmest winter jacket and wrap myself in a huge scarf to stay warm but I liked it. The snow makes me happy..it makes everything look so clean and pretty.

I hope all of you had a nice weekend. Mine was a bit stressful - I spent my entire saturday sitting a business English certificate exam. But I did treat myself with a little shopping afterwards ^o^ I bought a silk blouse at Zara which I'm going to return tomorrow as I think it's too expensive for the quality.

I'm going to leave you with these wonderful pictures, I love the mixture of artwork and photography. And just how amazing is that fringe dress?

from alangelati.com


Oh and thank you, Jamie for featuring me. I am so flattered. <3

7 comments:

Jaime Jun said...

haha no no, thank YOU for having such a great site! oh and i loove this post, the outerwear is greaat i wish i could have them, especially in this cold weather :)

Song of Style said...

the fringe is awesome!
love it and i heart the photography as well!

ambiquitous said...

thank you for the kind wishes for my friend :) these pictures are great! exchange links?

Fashion Tidbits said...

i love the peacock!

Anonymous said...

wow. die fotos sind toll.

*LIONMANE

Anonymous said...

your header is gorgeoulicious !!!

Champagne said...

My weekend was pretty good. I had a very nice nap on saturday and spent sunday doing nothing.