Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Matthew Williamson for H&M


STOCKHOLM, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Swedish fashion giant Hennes & Mauritz said British celebrity designer Matthew Williamson would create its next guest collection.
...
Williamson will start with a women's range at some stores on April 23, followed by men's and women's summer clothes to be offered from all H&M outlets from mid-May.

from reuters
How exciting is that? Matthew Williamson's designs are very fresh and colorful: perfect for spring. I can't wait to see what they come up with.

9 comments:

Fashion Tidbits said...

awesome! if only we had H&M :(

Anonymous said...

haha ! april 23 is my birthday! such a brilliant present!

Cindiddy said...

heyy jenny cindy.
i love the pics on your blog.
you outfit photos areso nicely put together!
and i LOVEEE ur clippings!
GREAT BLOG!
i mustmust must add u on my list
love ur stuff!
=> => =>

Mirthe said...

That is so awesome! I love is spring/summer clothes!

Sonya said...

richtig gut!!! ichfreu mich drauf

Champagne said...

I can see it now. A sea of colors and prints coming our way!

Song of Style said...

YES!
I'm super excited!
THanks for sharing the information!

Anonymous said...

I can´t wait :>> I´m sure it´ll be amazing :OOO

Anonymous said...

I KNOOW!
Wow, I'm so excited! And the launch is s perfectly set in april - what a way to start spring!