Wednesday, November 26, 2008

polaroids

I've been looking everywhere for our old Polaroid camera but no luck. Just to find out that my sister who's living in England took it with her...#%&!

from olsen-files

P.S: Yesterday I received the laredoute leather pants I had ordered a couple of weeks ago but the fit was horrible. =( They looked so promising on the website. I had ordered them in two different sizes, one was waaay too big and the other one fit me okay but the legs were still way too wide and not skinny at all (as pictured on the website).

5 comments:

Siska said...

oh ich liiiebe polaroids <3

DUSKIN said...

you can wash the leather and shrink it...

Linnéa said...

Gorgeous photo <3

Cheryl said...

You can always get a tailor to alter it! That's what I do with my jeans.

Jenny Cindy said...

Cheryl:I guess I could but I wasn't really happy with them anyway..dunno. Also the waistband was too wide and altering all that would be a bit too much of a hassle I suppose. Maybe I'm going to try them on again today..I haven't sent them back just yet ;)