Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Channeling Blair Waldorf


My work outfit today was heavily inspired by Blair Waldorf...I guess that's what overdosing on GG into the middle of the night does to you >.<

I love dressing a little preppy for work. I would probably never wear this in my free time because..well for me it's work attire and I like to dress different in private. I mean I have to dress appropriately for the office every day so I love to wear things I couldn't wear to the office whenever I get the chance. Hope that makes sense to you-

7 comments:

Cindy said...

thanks for the comment you look great too. it's funny because i also have that headband, in black and grey. i almost wore it when i dressed up like blair for halloween

Couture Carrie said...

Perfectly done! Especially your fab accessories!

SOS! said...

your pleated grey jacket is lovely..

Anonymous said...

perfect! Love the pleated coat.

Fashion Tidbits said...

very nice interpretation

uzi said...

where did you get the grey coat?
it's so lovely!

Jenny Cindy said...

Cindy: Thank you ^o^. I had almost forgotten about that headband. I bought it quite a while ago but never worn it..I will definitely use it more often now.
qorrhadl: I got it at H&M last winter.