Sunday, November 30, 2008

S for Saturday and Snowboarding

On Saturday I went snowboarding with my friends. It was only my second time on a snowboard (I used to ski) but I think I did pretty well with the good instructions from my boyfriend. But now my entire body is so sore that I can hardly move. I fell so many times on my ass, my arm, my knees...I got bruises everywhere and the worst muscle soreness I've experienced in my life so far...haha. So now I'm going to spend the rest of the evening in bed, watching Gossip Girl.



The weather in the mountains was absolutely perfect <3

5 comments:

Mirthe said...

I love snowboarding!

lisa @ luxe said...

how gorgeous...wish i was there!
kisses from las vegas

Caroline said...

You're from Zurich? My aunt lives there, and I miss it terribly. My dad actually grew up in Salzburg, and they would travel to Zurich for vacations!

Jenny Cindy said...

Caroline: Yes, I'm from Zurich ^o^

Anonymous said...

aah, the scenery is so beautiful!