Thursday, November 6, 2008

All the things that upset you. Overwhelming everything you see. You are snow blind.

I really can't wait for the weekend. This week has been so exhausting I desperately need to relax and get some rest.

I'm lacking sleep. I should really get to bed earlier but somehow I always end up doing things into the middle of the night. And the weather isn't helping me either. I hate this cold and grey weather, it's making me feel all depressed and worn-out.

So tonight I'm not even gonna let myself do much apart from lounging around in these comfy clothes, reading Manga and/or watching Gossip Girl.



I plan on going to a secondhand store this weekend to pick up some old frames to put on my wall. I may even find some nice clothes - I'd love to own a vintage lace dress <3


Good nights!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the t-shirt and scarf together!

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog! And it's funny to se that you are so fond of Sweden. My country ;-)
Kiss!

Couture Carrie said...

Love your scarf!

Mirthe said...

Love the shirt!

Anonymous said...

like your blog! i agree, vintage clothes are amazing! good luck finding the dress of your dreams!

Sonya said...

lol.... right now i have to make the same decission.
manga or gossip girl :)