Friday, December 12, 2008

down under

In less than two weeks - on the 25. of December to be exact - I'm leaving for Sydney!

The boyfriend and I are going there for a bit over 3 weeks and will then spend 4 nights in Tokyo before we head back to cold and snowy Switzerland.
We plan to travel up the east coast maybe up to Fraser Island and just explore the country. There are no fixed plans, all we have arranged so far is the rental car and our accommodation in Sydney (the bf has relatives there). I'm sure it will be an adventure and thanks to my boyfriend's 13' macbook I might be able to post from time to time during the trip.

8 comments:

Cindy said...

that sounds amazing, what an amazing way to start the new year. i'm sure your going to have the best time. my favourite show of all time is heartbreak high (an aussie teen drama) so i've always wanted to go there.

Anonymous said...

oh, i'd love to see tokyo someday. publish pictures! promise..?

Merily said...

Pretty views, you're lucky.

Jenny Cindy said...

I will definitely post pictures, of Australia and of course also of Tokyo. ^o^

Egle Z. said...

oooh you have no idea how much i envy you right now! I would love to see Australia!

Mirthe said...

Sydney! I always wanted to go there. Have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Aaah! I'm pretty sure I'm going to Australia myself in the summer vacation - I have an uncle and aunt that lives there so I hope it'll happen! Anyway, I envy you! And Tokyo - I've aaalways wanted to go there! One of my "must visit" places in the future :)

Jenny Cindy said...

Maria: Ah, that's so cool, I hope you get to go. I went to Japan for a month last year to travel around with my best friend, we're both huge Japan geeks so it was the trip of our lifetime. I loved Tokyo so much, you really have to see it - it's like another world!