Saturday, December 6, 2008

Chanel and Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2009 collections


The collection's theme "Paris-Moscow" was very present it all the looks presented. Overall I didn't like the collection that much - it was way too costume-y for my taste. A lot of the pieces looked over the top (and I am not talking about the head pieces ;)) and not at all flattering. But despite all this I found some looks very appealing. It all reminded me of fairytale ice princesses and the head pieces had a great show factor. They reminded me of how I loved to drape jewelry all over my head and face when playing dress up a kid ^o^


>click on the image for a bigger and more detailed version<

Christopher Bailey never fails ♥. And can I have that most perfect suit in the world please?

2 comments:

Champagne said...

I love the Burberry pre-fall line. Looks really good.

Cindiddy said...

cant go wrong with either!