Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Paris Fashion Week: Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Lacroix, Givenchy


I'm not usually a fan of Lagerfeld but what he came up with this season for his own label I really like. The two-toned looks, the gorgeous shapes and that hilarious "face"-bag! I also really like the combination of those very structured pieces with the black tulle.


Lovely collection. A lot of nice pieces and amazing details. I think the whole show had a wonderfully positive feel to it.


Apart from the horrible mix of leather and denim in some looks I found the collection to be teriffic. You can see Tisci's signature gothic references but there's also a certain girly-ness in this collection which is a nice contrast I think.
And just how great are those black overknee boots?!!

7 comments:

leeselooks said...

givenchy.

love love. need those shoessssss.

x.

Jojee said...

I visit your blog everyday from Türkiye:))
love this fashion

Anonymous said...

Hey Were are you from? Seams like we have a lot in common. I really like your blog, is it ok if I link to your blogg on mine? xo

Jojee said...

I like your blog..My fav. list your blog onest.
My blog address;
jojikmoda.blogspot.com

ı add your blog from my list now.

And ı'm from çanakkale in Türkiye.
Do you know this place?

saray said...

i'm a huge Lagerfeld fan..
i loved this collection!

Jennifer Camp Forbes said...

the karl bag cracked me up!!!

Anonymous said...

love in this!