Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Shopping: Monday Spending Spree


I only wanted to quickly check if H&M has any new exciting things and ended up spending way to much money, buying a whole bunch of stuff.
They had this new collection which is a bit higher priced than the normal stuff and consists of simple pieces made from good quality fabrics. The fabrics are very soft and light(great for layering) and the cuts are perfect. It kinda reminded me of The Row. I liked so much of the stuff that I ended up buying 4 pieces although they were all a bit pricey.
There were also a couple of silk pieces, nice trousers and some more tops. I really had to restrain myself from buying even more >.<
I also got myself a nice brush stoke pattern t-shirt from the Trend collection. I think I'm going to pair it with a my black AA mini skirt and a pair of heels.

click on the thumbnails to see the full size pictures

1. black top
2. grey top
3. organic cotton t-shirt
4. shiny leggings
5. light pink top

2 comments:

Kat said...

That light pink top is the kind of thing that I never notice on the hanger but it looks really cute when you wear it! I'll have to see if we have it in H&M here :)

Anne said...

Oh, I love that new collection! I've been thinking about getting that strap top too, but I can't find it in any of the H&M's in my city. I guess I'll give it another go tomorrow, you inspired me :)