Friday, April 25, 2008

friday

Finally it's friday. I don't have anything fashion related to blog about right now so I'm just going to show you what I had for lunch today:

Grilled Salmon Salad ♥

marinated salmon, zucchini, oranges, tomatoes, cranberries and spinach leafs with a sweet honey dressing

I ate this delicious salad at my favorite restaurant here in the area where I work. They offer many different fresh salads and soups, it's all organic food and prepared right before your eyes.

Tonight I'm going out for a drink with some former class mates of mine, should be fun. Other than that I don't have much planned for this weekend but the weather should be good so I'm probably going to spend most of my time somewhere outside. Also one of my sisters (I have 3) is coming back from her vacation today, she was in Indonesia for 4 weeks, so I'm going to catch up with her and spend some quality sister time ^o^.

Last night I went to see Johnossi. It was a good concert but I was glad that I didn't go wearing a skirt (as I had planed) and instead opted for a simple grey AA deep V Neck Tee and a pair of black jeans. The venue was packed and the crowd was crazy, any nice clothes would've been highly unpractical. But it was a lot of fun, dancing and jumping around. They are a great band live, if you get the chance to see them, do it, you won't be disappointed.

Hopefully I'm going have something interesting and fashion related to blog about soon ;) I ordered some stuff at AA and there is a chance that it was delivered to my house today but I don't know as I can't access my private emails right now. Also I did some shopping last weekend and bought some nice things that I want to show you. Just haven't had the time to take some pictures yet.

Have nice afternoon ♥!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

have a nice weekend :) cant wait to see what you bought!

geri hirsch said...

mmmmmmmmm that looks so yummy!