Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday with Sonia


H&M skirt, La Redoute coat, American Apparel sweater and shoes from a local store





I got myself a beautiful Sonia Rykiel lingerie set this morning and thankfully there wasn't even a big crowd at the H&M store. Maybe it's because Sonia Rykiel isn't that well known here or because there had just been the Jimmy Choo collection. Maybe people weren't even aware that the next designer collaboration is already out. Either way I was happy that I didn't have to fight over anything and was able to find my size. Oh and I also got a beautiful sheer silk shirt in light pink from the collection - it's gorgeous.

Did you guys buy anything from the collection?

9 comments:

Marina said...

I wish. I've seen the previews and I would like to get it... but, there is no H&M that carries the designer lines in the middle of nowhere. I really like your outfit! It is super cute :)

Natalie Suarez said...

your whole outfit is soooo amazing, i love ur style a lot! :)

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Anna-Lena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna-Lena said...

Again...:o)
i especially like your shoes! they are really hot!
may be you are interested in a german blog as well?
http://fashionyourpassion.blogspot.com/

Zhcsyra hp said...

love adorable skirt,fabulous shoes and awesome scarf <33333



wwwtariarizzona.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!

fadetoblack said...

cute cute cute

xx

fadetoblackny.blogspot.com

Valencia Lia said...

gorgeous dress you're wearing with your boots,you look so beautiful!

And lucky you on getting things from the collection,we don't have h&m here sadly.

Julia said...

Oh, I just love all the patterns and textures in your all black outfit. I'm a sucker for a monochromatic ensemble. Just stumbled upon your blog; quite nice! xx