Wednesday, January 6, 2010

the garden collection


"Romantic, exotic, glamorous or abstract: this spring’s floral patterns provide an injection of creativity and a love of fashion into your wardrobe. The floral looks are inspired by chlorophyll-green gardens, sundrenched landscapes and even 70s hippie chic flower-power. The romantic garden collection is made using organic and recycled materials. All the garments have been produced using sustainable materials or using recycled PET bottles or textile waste"
- hmthegardencollection.com

My favorite piece of the collection is the dress Natasha is wearing in the middle picture - it looks absolutely gorgeous. But I doubt it would fit me in the boob area >.<


All Pictures are Copyright of H&M


I really like all the nude and cream/white pieces and I can't wait to see how those beautiful strapless dresses will look like in reality. There's also a lot of colorful floral print pieces in the collection which aren't really my cup of tea. I think it's great that H&M is trying to be more environment friendly with collections like this one.

What are your thoughts on the collection?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! LOVELY COLLECTION! I LOVE H&M! *_*

Styleseeking Zurich said...

I'm lusting over your favourite dress but I don't think it would fit me either... :( Everything looks so cheerful!

Nesli

Sarah M said...

I'm loving their new collection! I love the ruffles -- I will definitely be adding some of these to my spring wardrobe. Can't wait!

Adrianna Traxler said...

i hate not having an H&M close to me...I love all the florals and the girly feel of the pieces..those cobalt blue ruffled shorts are adorable & so is the red rose jacket.

AGNESAADAMCZAK said...

dresses are amazing so romantic and sexy

Eloise said...

I love h&m and those blue shorts are georgeous, hopefully they won't keep raising their prices.

Eloise

http://www.ineedmoreclothes.blogspot.com

Maria said...

agree, that dress is my favourite too! she looks stunning in it.

anna bu said...

some of those pieces aren't new...just floralprints...
but the rosejacket or rosedress...the nude dresses...whoa! i love them! can't wait to buy them!!!!

bisous
annabu

http://justbuit.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

ich finde die sachen sehr hübsch!

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh, I'm dying over this collection! It's so perfect & beautiful. They are all so chic & classic :).

Hal E. Liebling said...

i like the dress in the middle the best as well. great collection!

http://www.halcoholic.com

zwillingsherz said...

ech find die kollektion eifach super toll.

ond ech liebe liebe pastel farbe.

Fasshionxenophile said...

hum....volume is what's it all about!! :) Love those roses......I suppose they are!

Oh, perhaps your mommy friend would like to join my giveaway!! :)

SOPHIE WEARS said...

wow, H&M is bringing it!
It's on! I adore it!