Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm back


Ireland was wonderful! I had such a great time and took tons of pictures of the beautiful landscape there. I don't really have anything fashion wise to post from the past week as I mostly walked around in jeans, t-shirt and a rain coat due to the weather there =P I did sqeeze in a little shopping at the end of my trip but didn't really have time to visit too many stores and ended up buying a simple pair of black leather flats.



The nature in Ireland really is breathtaking..if you ever get the chance to visit, do it! ;)

6 comments:

Cindy said...

so beautiful. i def. want to visit there. wow.

Styleseeking Zurich said...

The landscape is really amazing! Welcome back! ;)

Nesli

Grace said...

Welcome home. Glad your trip was so wonderful!

Gracie.

anna bu said...

nice blog!i linked you on mine

justbuit.blogspot.com

xo

Rachel said...

welcome back! i loved ireland when i visited too! beautiful place.

Maria said...

oh.. now that's something else. the nature is beautiful! so relaxing and calm.