Thursday, February 19, 2009

New York Fashion Week: Max Azria, Michael Kors, Derek Lam


Although I think black is a bit overly present in the fall collection I couldn't help but love the subtle sexyness in the Max Azria collection. My favorite were the long flowy dresses that made the girls look like dark gloomy goddesses.


Michael Kors presented a very sleek and elegant collection which I would loooove to wear to work. So many great tailored pieces. I epecially love the grey suit...the short sleeves, the layers on the skirt - love it!


This collection looked very chic and very New York to me. I loved the styling and just how amazing is that blazer+dress outfit on the left?! <3

1 comment:

Styleseeking Zurich said...

I admire how much effort you put into this to present us your favourite looks! I loved the Michael Kors collection as well, although I wouldn't have a place to wear these kind of outfits to. Hopefully in a couple of years.. ;)

Nesli