Thursday, February 19, 2009

New York Fashion Week: Erin Fetherston, Rodarte


Nothing outstanding but incredibly cute and doll-esque. I love almost everything in the collection and some of the pieces got my imagination racing taking me into fairytale land =D. I also saw a little Alice in Wonderland in this...<3


I'm gonna have to jump on the I love Rodarte bandwagon because what the Mulleavy sisters presented for Fall 09 was another outstanding collection.The beautifully crafted dresses looked liked abstract paintings constructed upon the bodies of the models. I can't wait to see these beautiful art pieces in editorials!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i lthe fetherston collcetion!

Adrianna Traxler said...

I always love Erins collections but seriously Rodarte's collection was beyond amazing. The way they layered diff. fabrics and the color palette and those shoes. I mean it couldn't have been any better.